Monday 6 August 2012

Puppy Love

Hi there,

I'm Mel, Ollie's Mom, and I'll be taking over for most of the Blogging. Ollie has been mine for just over a month, and I've never been more happy (except when he insists on waking up at 6am). He is a little bundle of joy, and he brightens the day of just about everyone he comes in contact with.

Usually Ollie is a city pup. He comes to work with me every day, and makes many friends each morning on our walk to the office. It used to take me five minutes to walk to work. Now it takes me at least 20...
He did love our week at his Dad's family's cottage last week, where he got to be a wilderness pup and learn all about digging and sea snails.

I've dreamed of having a Pom all of my life. I've taken hundreds of pictures and many videos of the little guy in the last month, so I will post some in upcoming posts. Enjoy!

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment