Friday 10 August 2012

Worse than water.

Arf!

Today I have discovered something worse than water. Until this morning, I thought that there was nothing that I disliked more than being wet. But I take it all back.

I'm sure you're wondering, what could be a terror, a horror, a torture that is worse than soggy wet fur? That, instead if throwing me into fits of anger, merely makes me freeze...petrified with fear?

One word...RAINCOAT.

Apparently, this contraption is designed to do the following:
  • keep me dry. 
  • make me happier to go out into the rain. 
  • allow me to be more content on my walk to work with she who shall not be named (I'm quite mad at mom at the moment...).  
But instead it just makes me embarassed. Look at what how silly I look! Oh for the love of dog!

"Yeah, I'm mad at you..."
"Oh excellent, a hood will definitely help this situation..."
"Not even talking to you until you take this thing off..."

No comments:

Post a Comment