Tuesday 14 August 2012

Ug...more wet stuff!

Dog mom Lily
Arf!

What's with all this water falling from the sky again? I really don't like it! But luckily my parent's hadn't clued into the fact that it was raining this morning, so I wasn't subjected to the dreaded raincoat. Actually, I think my dad knew that it was raining, but didn't say anything because he's fully against dressing me up like a person. Ten points dad!

So this morning I was gazing at myself in the closet mirror. Just checking out my lanky puppy self, as puppies do. And I started wondering what I will look like when I'm fully grown.

What do you think I'm going to look like when I grow up? My dog mom was really red/orange, but my dog dad was very light.

 My human Mom thinks I will look like this.

















My human dad thinks I will look like this!I think he thinks I'm heading for a life as a wild, unrefined Pom...





























Look at that guys hair! He's like the Fabio of dogs, with the crazy eyes of Steve Buscemi!

No comments:

Post a Comment